Professionals and executives
Freeing up your time with managed solutions
Professionals and executives have as many different challenges as there are professions, but only one that is common to almost all – the neglect of personal finances.
Generally, executives and professionals spend so much time on their careers that they cannot spare the time necessary to effectively manage their personal wealth. Even for those who make the time, only a few have the acumen for investing and a personality that is suited to managing wealth. As a result, many professionals are not seeing all the fiscal benefits that their hard work makes available to them.
Wealth management that fits your schedule
Our services deal with the intricacies of wealth management that professionals and executives don't have to address by themselves. We ensure that your portfolio suits your life as well as your busy schedule.
With professional attention dedicated to your personal finances, you can:
- Delegate the responsibility for the day-to-day management of your finances to a team of expert advisors.
- Grow your wealth during the course of your career so that it supports both your current and future financial objectives.
- Get a customized wealth management plan that integrates wealth planning and investment management with insurance solutions to meet your unique situation.
- Structure your investment portfolio to receive the income you expect to need during retirement, once you stop receiving a regular salary.
- Finance an extended retirement lifecycle that takes longer life expectancies and more active lifestyles into account, without depleting your capital.
- Minimize the taxes associated with your investment, retirement and estate plans.
- Set up endowments or philanthropic foundations to meet your charitable giving goals.
Case Study: The shoemaker's son
John was a successful portfolio manager for a large pension fund and was widely considered a financial wizard. Thanks to his professional success, he was able to accumulate considerable savings and was on track to earn even more over time.
Despite John's acknowledged financial acumen, his primary focus was on servicing his institutional clients. As a result, he felt he lacked the time necessary to properly manage his own money. He was the perfect example of the shoemaker's children having no shoes - he spent so much time working on behalf of his clients that he never seemed to have the time or energy left over to focus on his own financial health.
As someone who valued efficiency, John appreciated our ability to present investment ideas to him that fit his risk profile and financial objectives. Over the years we managed his money, we were able to help him grow his investment portfolio in line with his goals. When he was fully ready to retire, he asked us to help restructure his wealth strategy to accommodate his ongoing vision. Rather than assuming management of his portfolio at that time, he left it to us so he could spend his new free time doing the things he preferred.