Is complete family wealth management right for your family? If you can answer yes to any of these questions above, it’s time to speak with us. We will inspire you to get started and stay on track, integrate and simplify your solutions and advisory services, and implement the right strategies, ensuring they are fully executed.
- Are you ignoring the prospect of deciding how to transfer your wealth to children whose goals in life differ from yours?
- Are your values different from your inheritors?
- Has your wealth grown to become a burden you would like to ignore as it is time consuming and stressful?
- Do your professionals work in isolation?
- Do you get conflicting advice from your professionals?
- How do your experts optimize what you want to accomplish?
- Has your wealth grown to such a size that you are ready to have a steward coordinate your family’s complex financial affairs with a team of advisors for the long term?
- How can you avoid inherent conflicts of interest when hiring money managers?
- Do your wealth plans stall?
- Do you lose interest?
- Do details tend to fall through the cracks?
- Does getting things done take too long and seem too hard?