Portfolio theory: I will structure your portfolio to generate income and minimize risk – in any market environment – using this unique, four-quadrant, hybrid philosophy:
- Growth Equities (prosper in expansionary markets): Value investments, energy income trusts, dividend-bearing stocks
- Cash (prospers in depressions): T-Bills, laddered GICs
- Precious Metals Funds (prosper in inflationary markets): Gold bullion, silver and other precious metals funds
- Long-term Bonds (prosper in recessions): Corporate bonds and preferred shares
Estate planning: This is an important process for anyone with a significant asset base and it requires a tax-effective strategy to avoid financial burdens to loved ones.
Retirement planning: Accumulate and safeguard an asset base that will generate an income to sustain your lifestyle and weather ever-changing economic climates.
Insurance: A vital part of estate planning. I can ensure that your insurance needs are met efficiently and economically to support you and your family in the event of loss of income, disability, illness or death.
Our proven process
- Profiling — We profile your financial situation, time horizon, risk tolerance level, goals, and expectations.
- Proposal — We prepare a roadmap for your financial journey, incorporating our asset allocation strategy and service and communication commitments.
- Implementation — We select investments to implement the asset allocation, ensuring they are aligned with your risk and return objectives.
- Review — We monitor your portfolio and adjust and refine as necessary. Every quarter, we provide a statement summarizing individual securities held in your portfolio. Each month in which a transaction has been made, you receive a monthly statement. Online account access provides up-to-date account information and market data 24/7.