Our approach. Our expertise. Our experience.
“While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” — Anonymous
Our team of tax and estate planning professionals includes accountants, lawyers, financial planners and insurance analysts.
We offer customized solutions that integrate all components of wealth planning, including retirement planning, tax and financial planning strategies, estate planning, insurance solutions, philanthropy, and business succession.
Whether you are an individual investor or a business owner, each investor will have unique situations that need to be considered. Our goal is to help you preserve the wealth you have created, enhance it without taking undue risk and transfer your estate efficiently to your beneficiaries. Working alongside the RogersYoung Investment Group, we recommend strategies that address your wealth planning needs, ensure their implementation and provide ongoing advice and monitoring.
Our Team can guide you in taking the necessary steps to ensure your future is protected by assisting you in the following areas:
Strategic planning for high net worth families
- Preparation of your wealth balance sheet
- Tax and estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Risk management and wealth preservation
- Cross border taxation (Canada/US)
Planning for entrepreneurs
- Business succession strategies
- Multiplication of the capital gains exemption
- Use of family trusts
- Financial, tax and estate planning for shareholders
- Group Benefits and Pension Plan expertise
Charitable giving strategies
- Establishing private foundations and donor advised funds
- Donations of publicly-listed securities and stock options
- Creating a legacy on death
- Gifts of life insurance
Risk management — Insurance solutions
- Estate preservation and optimization strategies
- Strategies to protect your financial situation in case of illness or disability
- Key person insurance
- Customized protection to ensure the continuity of your business
- Individual Pension Plan (IPP)
- Stock Options Purchase Plan
- Share monetization