What you can expect from us
A clear process
To help you achieve your long term personal and financial goals, the process will be supported by a team of accounting, legal, insurance and investment experts who also specialize in uncovering situational opportunities and creating explicit value.
Let’s get started on your financial future
To begin our process of adding value to your family’s financial health, we will need the following:
- Statements of investments
- Listing of all assets and liabilities
- Listing of all household members’ insurance policies
- Most recent notice of assessments for family members and corporations (where applicable)
- Team of expert contact information
- Your accountant
- Your lawyer
Joining our exclusive family of clients
When you become a client of Lorne Searle & Associates, we look at your unique picture so that we can proactively pursue added value for you and your family.
It starts with the S.W.O.T. Report
Our S.W.O.T. report answers three critical questions that new and potential clients ask themselves:
- Is my portfolio sound?
- Have I considered all the options to minimize taxation and improve my household’s financial health?
- Does the Lorne Searle & Associates’ approach to investing and improving my financial health make a good fit for a long-term advisory relationship?
The results of this report help you answer these questions and provide an overview analysis of your investment plan in relation to your risk and taxation profiles. In addition to analyzing your investments, we also assess your unique situation in relation to the Essential Four Ts. This process allows us to communicate clearly to our new and future clients where we can add high value low risk opportunities to your current portfolio and your overall financial health.