Alternative Investing with Andrew McCreath & Sandra Ferenz
I am pleased to host Andrew McCreath, President and CEO of Forge First Asset Management and commentator on BNN-TV as well as Sandra Ferenz, Director, Portfolio Manager at Trez Capital in a very timely discussion about alternative investing.
We invite you to join us for an informative lunch presentation:
- Find out the risks and opportunities in today’s economic environment.
- Discover how hedge funds reduce and manage risk in portfolios.
- Learn how a private commercial real estate debt financing company works.
- Find out the benefits private real estate investment firms add to portfolios by providing a stable, high yielding cash flow. Also, understand risks.
- See how alternative investments such as commercial real estate lending and hedge funds provide absolute returns independent of stock and bond market movements. Learn how adding uncorrelated alternatives reduces risk and adds consistency to portfolio results.
Thursday, May 16th
11:45 am – 1:15pm
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Eighth Avenue Place Conference Room – Suite 400, 525 8th Avenue SW (Map)
Rita Penno at 403.355.6034 or Rita.Penno@RichardsonGMP.com
Seating is limited.
I hope you will be able to join us. Please pass this invitation to anyone who may benefit from attending.
Brad A. Hunter CA, CFP ®, CIM®
Director, Wealth Management, Portfolio Manager
Tel: 403.355.6033 Brad.Hunter@RichardsonGMP.com